FUN PICTURES. I'm so glad you have a famiy close by in Brigham City to help/comfort/support/love. Wish we lived closer to you or you lived closer to us, but am glad you're doing sooooooooo well. Love ya!
Jake and I got married in September 2008 and are loving life in Logan. We are busy between Jake's schooling, working,putting our yard in and of course the arrival of Miss Lainey :)
Im glad your blogging. Cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteFUN PICTURES. I'm so glad you have a famiy close by in Brigham City to help/comfort/support/love. Wish we lived closer to you or you lived closer to us, but am glad you're doing sooooooooo well.
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Oh my gosh Cori is your hair short?! I thought maybe the pictures were deceiving me, it is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI know you need something to blog about so I tagged you, check my blog for details.
ReplyDelete