Yay for the BEST vacation ever! We just spent seven days in perfect weather and great company. Some highlights were: ATV's on the beach, Sunset cruise on the pirate ship, Fishing trip for the boys, Good food, Sun, Beach, Beach and more Beach.. (I apologize ahead of time for so many pictures but I just love so many of them)
The Resort


ATV Tour


Sunset Cruise on the Pirate Ship

Land's End
Deep sea fishing trip for the boys
The Group
Beach Pictures (some of many)
(ignore the butt shot, I just love everyone's faces...classic) We played in the water, body surfing for hours on end and have some bumps and bruises to show for it.Again, sorry for so many pictures but I had to make you jealous didn't I??
Come Visit Casey!!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay so you made it sound fun at work but WOW it looks like that was a blast.. Im 100% jealous!!! I bet you wish you were still there but your not hahaha!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all the pictures. Can we go back yet?!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE ALL THE PICTURES! Don't worry about over-doing. I'm ready to go back. I'm glad you guys had a good time, I sure did and I enjoyed being with you. Hopefully Casey can make it next time and Kelly can stay longer than a couple of hours.
ReplyDeleteI wander around looking for a hot tub every night. :(
You spoiled little turd!!!! Next time you better just plan me coming!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteUhm yea I am way jelous! What a great time to go when it's been typical cache valley weather at home! I need a vacation!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous! Looks like you had another fabulous trip. I think it's great a great tradition that you go.
ReplyDelete