Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"Mustache May" and The Big 25!

Mustache May has taken over our household. For those of you who have not heard of this tradition, it is pretty self-explanatory: Young men think they do not need to shave their upper-lip region for the month of May. Jake says he is doing this to look like Brandon Boyd of Incubus (one of his favorite bands): (he is in the white shirt in the middle)
I believe if Jake could, he would have it look like this:
Here is the most recent picture of the growth and I have a feeling it is not going to be gone in June :( Don't get me wrong I love my husband, I am just not a big fan of the stache...

Well after bashing Jake's facial hair, I had better redeem myself since it is his birthday!!
I love my husband more than anyone and here are some of my most favorite things about him:

*He is such a hard worker


*Jake loves his family so much and shows it!


*He is a great uncle!(he is going to be a wonderful father someday)

*He is so much fun to be around and can make anyone laugh, even if it is at his own expense

*He could care less what people think of him

*He is so good to me and came into my life for a reason. I truly believe he was sent to me. Happy Birthday Jacob, I love you!!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet (your post, not the stache)! Happy Birthday Jacob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB! We sure love having you in our family and watching over Cori.

    One of those pictures is just wrong. Do you know which one I mean?

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete