We just spent the weekend up Blacksmith Fork Canyon and had a blast. You will be able to tell that the water was very cold, but the boys still never wanted to get out. As Jacob put it, "There are dam's to be built".
Jake and Matt building such dam's
Jake and I getting ready to jump in
Jake and Matt jumping
This was hilarious... they were heading for an evening swim.
Looks like major fun! A true man lets any girl put sparkles on his toenails. I'm proud of you Jacob! Is it still on them now that you are back home? That is the real question.
Jake and I got married in September 2008 and are loving life in Logan. We are busy between Jake's schooling, working,putting our yard in and of course the arrival of Miss Lainey :)
Looks like major fun! A true man lets any girl put sparkles on his toenails. I'm proud of you Jacob! Is it still on them now that you are back home? That is the real question.
ReplyDeleteGlad you got away from everyday working.