Saturday, September 25, 2010

September

Here is a random catch up from some of this month....
We had our second anniversary


We went and played up the canyon a couple of times and hiked to the wind caves.




Went to Denver to visit my dad, had some good food and fun. However, a long drive with a lot of this....







Today we had a big family photo taken up Cottonwood Canyon, so i will post those when we get them, but we had a little picnic afterwards.


3 comments:

  1. WOW, you guys have been busy!!!
    I'm glad you had a great time in Denver and I can't wait to see our "photo shoot."

    ReplyDelete
  2. HMMM why does your blog not tell me you have updated?!?! OHHHH I HATE MY BLOG RIGHT NOW! so for now you might have to just tell me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a great September!! You are such a cute couple and I love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete