Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fedex Man

Ok so this is a pretty great story that I don't EVER want to forget, so I am sharing it :)

I will paint you a picture... Jacob is home alone and the doorbell rings, it is the Fedex guy. My dear husband does not just run down the stairs at our house, he mostly let's gravity pull his 200lbs down the stairs and it usually makes for a loud couple of seconds. So I am sure the man on the other side of the door hears this, then a loud bang as Jake falls down the last couple of stairs after rolling his ankle (which, of course, was long overdue because of his method to get down the stairs). His body then crashes into the actual front door and he then swears (loudly). He does not even open the door to inform the man he is not dead (as I am sure that is what it sounded like) He just lays there for a couple of minutes and at this point the poor Fedex man sets the package down and slowly walks away.....

I really do feel bad for the limp and swollen ankle that has resulted but couldn't pass up letting you all hear about the poor Fedex man on the other side of that door.
Love You Jacob!!

I have tried to keep up with my posting lately, so I am going to throw on my pictures from my Dad's visit to Logan over New Year's. We did the usual: Games, Great food (Crab, Honey Baked Ham, Lion House Rolls....the best of the best) and a lot of the Wii.











1 comment:

  1. Cori!! I had no idea you live in Logan, so do I. Where is your house ?

    ReplyDelete