Heather (Jake's little sister) and Ben had a plan to move into a new apartment this weekend, however, Heather went into labor. Some of the family was down there helping with the move. So we headed down to see Zoey and help move the rest. We also stopped and saw my mom.
FUN PICTURES! Classic picture of Jacob. Thanks for stopping by! I bet they needed your help. Moving and having a baby on the same day.......what were they thinking?!
Jake and I got married in September 2008 and are loving life in Logan. We are busy between Jake's schooling, working,putting our yard in and of course the arrival of Miss Lainey :)
I think the first picture of Jake and her tells us he is ready for kids... haha.
ReplyDeleteFUN PICTURES! Classic picture of Jacob. Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteI bet they needed your help. Moving and having a baby on the same day.......what were they thinking?!