Then today was a shower for my cousin, Candy. My mom put it on and my sisters and I helped a bit.
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Jaycee is 1!
Jaycee is already 1! That year seems like it flew by. We went to her cute little birthday party in Brigham. They gave her a cake to devour and she loved the frosting the most. She kept looking around confused like she was waiting for someone to come take the cake away from her. Then the kids let the balloons go and she kept pointing to the sky afterwards, looking for the balloons. She is a hoot, I just love her!








Then today was a shower for my cousin, Candy. My mom put it on and my sisters and I helped a bit.



Then today was a shower for my cousin, Candy. My mom put it on and my sisters and I helped a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You helped MORE than a BIT. Fun day! Thanks for coming all that way and helping. You really are a cutie and I love the pictures of Jacob with Jaycee!
ReplyDelete