Sunday, August 21, 2011

Update

Uhhh yeah I am a slacker lately so this will be a random update of the last month. We had a wild slip n slide on the 24th, I was pretty sad I didn't have my swimsuit.






We had our annual trip up Black Smith Fork Canyon to the cabin. It was as fun as always but I did get really sick so we had to head home a day early.






We have been working on the sprinklers quite a bit lately. We have awesome family that, I'm sure, LOVES to come help us :) Cody has been here and last night we had the whole May crew here to help.







And here is some of the May Family pictures :)








1 comment:

  1. What a great update! It has been a busy past couple of weeks for you, no doubt! And for the record, Cody doesnt mind coming. He hasn't complained once. Which says it all.

    Love ya guys!

    ReplyDelete