Sunday, February 19, 2012

Showers and More

Well a few weeks ago I had a great shower at my mom's house in Salt Lake. It turned out so great and we had a fun time!










Then yesterday I had a shower with some friends. Chelsie and Sherri did amazing and we had a blast. My mom even brought up 2 of my good friends from Salt Lake :) It was so great!






Thanks again Chels, Love You!!

Onto the usual crafts and random stuff :)
I made this wreath for my front door..



Jacob designed this at school and I LOOOVE it.. Now I need to talk him into making another one :)



I made these cute little closet dividers..which my brother thought was the most useless thing but I like them :)



My mom made me this adorable blanket :)



Here is how the carseat tent turned out, I picked out the material and Alisha made it for me :) Thanks dear... LOVE IT!



Then to give you all a good laugh...here is how Jake left the house yesterday to go tile at his parents.. He wanted to get a reaction out of his family (mostly his niece) He looked ridiculous!! Glad it is already gone :)

1 comment:

  1. You look so darling and you are so crafty! I'm totally impressed. A LOT of people love you and Jacob and soon there will be more of you guys to love. :)

    ReplyDelete