Friday, March 23, 2012

Getting Closer

I had another great shower in Brigham with Jacob's family. Jake played with the girls and the guests tied a quilt for Lainey. :)





The star of the show haha


We welcomed a new Draper into our lives and had a fun birthday celebration with all our March Birthdays!







Already does not trust Jake..



This Monday will be 36 weeks, so the final month is finally here! Trying to stay sane and busy. The nights are not a fun time for sure...guess I might as well just stay used to that anyway with a newborn on the way...

3 comments:

  1. What a cute shower. I like the decorations they did and what a cute blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it Cor! Can't wait until she is here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post! Love the picture of Elsie looking sideways at Jacob. hahahahaha
    Love the Ultrasound pictures! Hurry and get here Lainey! We're ready for you.
    DARLING!

    ReplyDelete