Lily decided she needed to play a piano concert for Jake and also "teach him how to play the piano" It was so cute and the best part was that when she was preparing to play she turned to him and said "Now don't get too excited Jake"...
Well I am sure I will have Easter pictures soon and an awesome 38 week belly picture also... so stay tuned. My most recent Doc appointment went well and I am already 80% thinned and dilated to a 2. The plan is to induce on the 17th if she doesn't come before then..10 days sounds plenty long enough to me :)
P.S. I don't know if I already said this but we get to deliver here in Logan and no C-Section needed as of right now!! Things with Lainey are looking really good, we are just anxious to get her here and meet her!
No comments:
Post a Comment