Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bringing Miss Lainey Home

Well get ready for picture overload...First I will start with the rest of our hospital stay..


















 Here is Jacob getting Lainey in her take-home outfit he picked out. She pooped after he got it all on, so he had to take half off and start over.. :)







Here we made it home and got some fun cousin pictures. First with Elsie and then with all the May Grandgirls.











Then we had a fun weekend with family for Elsie's Blessing. (I was finally feeling better at this point, we had a not so fun ER visit 10 days after she was born because I was hemorrhaging. We found out my uterus was one big clot and I had to take contraction meds for 5 days to help clear out the clots and bring my uterus down to size. Blah so much for my easy delivery)





 Well we had a lot of visitors in the middle of all that but I was not the best at getting pictures of everyone. We appreciate all the help and food that was brought to us! I am so glad to be feeling more like myself finally and Miss Lainey is doing so great! 

1 comment:

  1. The only thing better to your picture collection would be MORE of them! I can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete