Tuesday, September 29, 2009

We Are In!

I am finally getting around to putting up some finished pictures of the house. I have been procrastinating because I am not even close to being done organizing and decorating, so ignore the empty walls.

I think this is my favorite room so far, Loving the new appliances :)



Laundry Room

Our new couch

A bunch of Jake's friends got these, so of course we did too...

I want to paint our room green like on our bedspread

This is our dresser I painted, it needs a mirror above it

We filled this up way too fast...

It is so nice to pull up to our own home. I have a huge list of projects that will take years to finish, but that is what makes it so fun.

7 comments:

  1. cory-your house is amazing! i LOVE your fridge and your appliances, and your kitchen cabinets, and your exteriour colors.. okay i'll stop there..i just like it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your kitchen but I still need to come over in person and see it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Your house is beautiful!!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cori! Oh my, you are so old! Haha your house is beautiful. Congratulations! I'll be moving up to Logan in January so we'll have to get together then and I want to see it in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! You guys are awesome :) I love everything, but I think the kitchen is my favorite too. I just have a thing for great kitchens :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's about time Cor! I love it! Great job on the kitchen. It's an absolute perfect place to bake up some yummy treats and bring them to Treehouse Clinic! My favorite are White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies with a Cinnamon Spiced Frosting Drizzle. Or maybe I'll make them for you as a house warming gift. We shall see...

    ReplyDelete
  7. A COUCH!?! When did you get a couch? I need to keep closer tabs on what you guys are up to. I'm excited, thrilled, happy, ecstatic, etc. for you two. You make a darling couple and you build a darling house.

    ReplyDelete