Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So Long Sweet Summer

We spent our last bit of warm weather roasting mallows and learning Jake's way of building a fire. Jake and I tagged along with Cody, Beth, and the Kiddos to their campsite. Jake was in charge of bringing the axe to build a fire, however, he showed up with a box of wood he bought and lighter fluid...gotta love him.



4 comments:

  1. You guys are the cutest ever. I wish I lived closer too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Jacob reminds me of Jeff. You give them a job to do and they do it their way, not the way you picture it, but in the end it usually turns out. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had such a good time! THANKS FOR TAGGING ALONG! and thanks for the help with the fire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there neighbor!! I found your blog....yay!! I gave you the wrong addy so I guess you can just get to mine through my comment!! By the way cute blog....you are pretty religious with the posting.....kudos!! I try.....

    ReplyDelete